Professional Concrete Sealing Services
Concrete sealers are used to concrete to secure it from surface corrosion, damage, and also staining. They either obstruct the pores in the concrete to reduce absorption of water and salts or develop a nonporous layer which stops such materials from passing.
A coating is a covering that is applied to the surface of an object, normally referred to as the substrate. The function of using the coating might be attractive, practical, or both. Coatings may be applied as gases, solids or liquids e.g. Powder finishes.
In civil engineering, concrete leveling is a procedure that attempts to correct an uneven concrete surface by altering the foundation that the surface sits upon. It is a cheaper alternative to having replacement concrete poured and is commonly performed at small businesses and private homes as well as at factories, warehouses, airports and on roads, highways and other infrastructure.
Why Choose Our Service
- Fast and professional installation – Most repair jobs only take a few hours to complete and are significantly less disruptive than ripping out concrete and repairing.
- Property restored – Concrete is ready to use, and can be walked on minutes after installation.
- Free Estimate – We offer thorough, free inspections and estimates.
- Saves YOU Money – Most concrete lifting jobs are 50% less than concrete replacement
- Eco Friendly – We save your concrete from being ripped out and deposited at a landfill. Our concrete lifting contractors use foams that are environmentally friendly, consisting of 39-49% renewable and recycled materials
The True Benefits Of Sealing Concrete
- Sealing protects concrete from damage.
- Concrete should be sealed to protect from mold and mildew.
- Sealing concrete increases its longevity.
- The appearance of the concrete will be improved by sealing.
Keeping your concrete sidewalk or walkway intact and level preserves the look of your home or business and prevents falls and injuries. If you’re considering repairing a cracked, sunken or uneven sidewalk, we can explain why leveling the concrete offers a far easier, and cost-effective solution than tearing it out and replacing it.
What Our Customers Say About Us
I highly recommend Magic Raising Concrete Repair. I used his service for our driveway which was sinking and he did an excellent job! John was extremely professional. Very prompt in responding and keeping us updated. Showed up right on tim
e and completed work in no time. Cleaned very well after he was finished. Very highly recommended!
Had a concrete slab under a carport that sunk several inches with deep erosion underneath. I feared the whole thing would have to be replaced which would be costly. Called Magic Concrete and Patience came out, accessed the situation, assured me he could restore the slab and gave me a very reasonable estimate. Best decision I ever made. Patience was on time, hard working, did the job just as he described and cleaned everything up afterwards. The results were fantastic and I couldn't be happier.
These guys are amazing! If you are looking for an affordable concrete repair company, give these guys a call! They are responsive, great communicators, and operate with integrity!
These guys have extensive experience in concrete work, which is easily seen through their work quality. They responded to my inquiries in a timely manner. They would be my first choice for concrete work.